Marina Outdoor Patio Teak Right-Facing Sofa
FREE FINANCING AVAILABLE VIA
AS LOW AS $23.10 PER MONTH
AT 0% APR
AT 0% APR
ABOUT THIS PRODUCTHarbor your greatest expectations with the luxurious Marina Teak Wood Outdoor Patio Right Facing Sofa Chair. Marina Patio Furniture set has a seating arrangement perfect for every member of your crew as you breathe the fresh, crisp air of a day spent with friends and family. Known for its natural ability to withstand extreme weather conditions, teak is the wood selection of choice for long-lasting outdoor patio furniture. Now you can enjoy Marina Teak Wood Outdoor Patio Sofa Chair with its durable construction and all-weather cushions, alongside a modern design that persistently looks new and welcoming in your patio furniture environs. Assembly required.
- Solid teak wood construction
- Richly textured wood graining
- Water & UV Resistant Cushions
- Machine Washable Covers
- Grade A Premium Teak
- Overall Product Dimensions: 32.5"L x 28.5"W x 31.5"H
- Seat Dimensions: 25.5"L x 26.5"W x 12"H
- Armrest Dimensions: 24"L x 2.5"W x 1"H
- Back Cushion Dimensions: 25"L x 17.5"W x 4"H
- Seat Cushion Dimensions: 25"L x 26.5"W x 5"H
- One - Marina Outdoor Patio Teak Left-Arm Sofa
CARING FOR YOUR FURNITURE
- Please note that while the covers on your new outdoor set are composed of strongly water-repellent material, if left out in the rain or within the range of sprinklers, they will absorb moisture through the seams. We suggest covering or storing your new cushions indoors when not in use. If the cushions do get wet, stand them on their sides to allow the water to drain out. For cleaning, use only mild dish soap and water, never use harsh chemicals.
Great deal for the price.
Great deal for the price. It has a very nice teak modern look. Perfect fit in the left corner of my little balcony. Review submitted as part of the LexMod Expert Review Program
Quality is excellent!
Product was exactly as described online... color is a good match and the quality is excellent....I could not be happier. Review submitted as part of the LexMod Expert Review Program