Veer Drafting Chair
- 90 Degree Flip-Up Arms
- Tall Drafting Chair
- Mesh Covered Foam Seat
- Standing Desk Chair
- Tall Pneumatic Gas Cylinder
- Seat Tilt Tension Control
- Weight Capacity: 331 Pounds
- Overall Product Dimensions: 26"L x 26"W x 42 - 49.5"H
- Seat Dimensions: 19"L x 19.5"W x 21.5 - 29.5"H
- Cushion Thickness: 2.5"H
- Backrest Dimensions: 18.5"W x 22"H
- Armrest Dimensions: 10"L x 3"W x 2"H
- One - Veer Drafting Stool
CARING FOR YOUR FURNITURE
The chair work's perfectly and is very comfortable!!
Have had this chair for over a year now. No back issues supports well - easy to flip up arms and save space under desk when not using.
I like this chair. If I could change a thing or two I’d put a softer fabric on it so that when I’m wearing shorts it doesn’t leave a waffle pattern on my skin?? and improve the mechanism that keeps the foot rest in place a little better.
I truly love it as appose to the bar stool (LOL) I previously was using. The back rest and arm rest are a plus. The chair has amply seat cushioning. I gave it four stars rathan than five was due to the fact the installation instructions were a little confusing. Nothing but pictures; no words. - Seriouly BTW you will need a second person just to help hold the seat while you assemble the chair.
Great quality. Very pleased with the purchase. It's exactly as described. Assembly took a bit of time but that was only downside.